Here's the second half list of the participating studios!
13. Ladies & Gentlemen Studio: That's us... Jean & Dylan (also co-organizer of the popup, Brite Collective, and JOIN) like to keep a diverse array of things from chalkable piggy banks, to servers, to jewelery, to serving trays, and even lights. Some might call it lack of commitment, but they prefer to call it diversification!
14. Material Good: Founded on a vision that a company can include working for a cause in it's core vision, material good donates a portion of all sales to causes that promote curing and preventing cancer. Their "Little Shirley" vases are an homage to founder Lauren Burman's grandmother, who inspired the idea for Material Good.
15. Meet Me Here: Jonas DeVerona creates simple well-constructed bags, accessories and clothes with quality materials and a keen eye for details.
16. Metrode: Caitlin collaborates with skilled small town hobbyist & crafters to create products in their craft with her creative vision and aesthetic. The result is an elevation of traditional crafts beyond kitsch to the point of high design.
17. Object: Photographer Charlie Schuck is a man of many visions, but fortunately for us he has a soft spot for design. Through the opening of Object, a Belltown design store and event space he champions good design with a minimally curated collection of furniture, lighting, home goods, jewelry, accessories, and vintage objects.
18. Paper Hammer: A paper studio/shop founded by Ed Marquand (of Marquand Books - Seattle publishing company) that's all about bring back art of paper goods and book binding. Their studio based in Tieton (a small Eastern Washington town recently revitalized as an artist town) creates their goods with the loving care that few care to give to papergoods these days.
19. Perhacs Studio: Founded by Brandon Perhacs and based on Bainbridge Island, the studio creates graphically playful products many of which can be customized by their users.
20. R&L goods: Jean & Chika whip up a lovely collection of handmade wallets, notebooks, and other softgoods with prints in collaboration with Piano Nobile.
21. Studio Arno: A brand new company founded by Justin Lyle who makes sophisticated modern bolo ties using an array of exotic woods.
22. Ta+Ma: We love Designer Tamae Satsu's eye for details and materials in her line of simple soft goods made from high quality leather and felt.
23. Urbancase: Darin Montgomery of Urbancase is all about designing objects and spaces that contribute to a simpler, pared back lifestyle.